AIDS Task Force – Medical
Services: Free HIV testing
• Medical case management
• Education, prevention, testing and risk reduction counseling
• Financial assistance for HIV positive individuals who qualify
525 Oxford St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46806
Monday - Friday by appointment
Walk-ins welcome Fridays 2-4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• No U.S. government-issued ID needed
• No requirements for testing
• Programs are for HIV positive individuals
• Education, prevention, testing, and risk reduction counseling are for the general population
• Call for information
• Spanish and Burmese interpretation available. Hours vary. Call to request/confirm that services are available.
• Bus Route: 6/McKinnie
AIDS, case management, counseling, education, financial assistance, HIV, medical interpretation, sexually transmitted