Allen County Dept. of Health Infectious Disease Center
Services: Surveillance of all reportable communicable diseases
• Provide community information regarding infectious diseases
• Treatment of individuals with active and latent Tuberculosis (TB); community referrals encouraged
• Contact investigation for active Tuberculosis (TB) and other communicable diseases
• Site investigations for reports of unusual occurrence of illness
4813 New Haven Ave.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
Answered M-F 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Walk-ins okay for initial assessment
• Clients seen by physician by appointment only
• Minimal fees charged
• Information on reportable communicable diseases, including Tuberculosis (TB), available to the public
• Diagnosis with communicable disease referred to Department of Health
• Referral from physician for latent or active Tuberculosis (TB)
• No U.S. government issued ID needed
• Limited interpretation services available. Call for more information.
• Dispense medication on-site as needed for clients undergoing treatment
• Bus Route: 10/New Haven
education, infectious diseases, medical interpretation, tuberculosis