Crime Victim Care of Allen County IN
Services: Crime victims, abuse & neglect, family, and addiction issues:
Support groups •
Assistance with legal services •
2456 Lake Ave.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Free of charge for all victims and Department of Child Services clients
• A small fee for some programs
• No U.S. government-issued ID needed
• Victims of crime, addictions clients and Department of Child Services clients who are immigrants, refugees or non-English speaking
• Spanish, Burmese, Arabic, French, Swahili, Lingala, Somali, Laotian, and Hindi interpretation available. Hours vary. Call to request/confirm that services are available.
• Bus Route: 4/Parkview
abuse, addiction, counseling, crime, immigrants, mental health, neglect, refugees, substance abuse, support