League for the Blind & Disabled
Services: Independent living skills training •
Information & referral services•
Individual and group peer support services •
Orientation & mobility training•
Adaptive equipment •
Youth services •
Senior blind services •
Volunteer services • Braille services •
Community support services •
Sign language interpreting services and classes
• Case coordination • Community education • In-Home services such as homemaker, attendant and respite care
5821 S. Anthony Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46816
phone/tty: 260-441-0551 or
video phone: 260-440-3013
deaflink emergency pager: 260-481-8153
(enter call back number & press #, then hang up)
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Some programs are fee-for-services
• Equipment purchases vary in costs
• Please call for more information
• Information and referral for general public
• For other services, an individual must have a diagnosed disability and live in our service area. Call for more information.
• No U.S. government issued ID needed
• Bus Route: 3/Village Woods
• Spanish interpretation available. Hours vary. Call to request/confirm service availability.
advocacy, blind, deaf, disabilities, disabled, hearing, referrals, support, vision