Neighborhood Health Clinics – Medical
Services: Medical care for adults and children • Family practice • Pregnancy and childbirth (Obstetrics/OB) • Ultrasounds • Women's Health • Pediatrics/children • Lab tests (Calhoun St. location only) • Patient assistance in applying for reduced-fee prescriptions • Medication formulary with low-cost alternatives
1717 S. Calhoun St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
3350 E. Paulding Rd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46816
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday & Wednesday
8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
• Sliding fee available for uninsured
• Insurance welcome, but not required
• Medicaid and Medicare accepted
• No U.S. government-issued ID needed
• If uninsured, bring proof of household income
• If insured, bring insurance card
• Interpretation in various languages available upon request. Call to request/confirm that services are available.
• Clinic on Calhoun Street located 2 blocks from new bus depot
• Bus Routes: 3/Village Woods & 8/Calhoun
adults, blood pressure, blood sugar, children, chronic disease, diabetes, family medicine, hypertension, pregnancy, teeth, women’s health