Neighborhood Health Clinics – Dental
Services: Full family dental care
• Dentures and partials
• Dental x-rays
• Cavity prevention/treatment
• Medication formulary with low-cost alternatives
1717 S. Calhoun St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
3350 E. Paulding Rd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46816
8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Sliding fee available for uninsured
• Insurance welcome, but not required
• Medicaid and Medicare accepted
• No U.S. government-issued ID needed
• If uninsured, bring proof of household income
• If insured, bring insurance card
• Interpretation in various languages available upon request. Call to request/confirm that services are available.
• Bus Routes: 3/Village Woods & 8/Calhoun
• Clinic located 2 blocks from new bus depot
adults, cavities, children, dentist, dentures, teeth