Wolf Lake Free Health Clinic
Services: Basic primary healthcare, treatment of chronic health problems • Education regarding chronic/new health challenges • Referrals as needed for tests and labs • NO services provided for: Worker's comp injuries, mental health illnesses, immunizations, disability claims, dental care, OB/GYN care, or STDs
524 Branch Ct.
Columbia City, IN 46725
(Answered only on clinic days)
1:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. on the following days:
2nd and 4th Thursday of each month
(2nd and 3rd Thursday in November and December)
• Donations accepted
• No U.S. government-issued ID needed
• Income must be less than 200% of the federal poverty level
• Must be uninsured–do not treat patients with Medicare, Medicaid, VA Benefits or other insurance
• Patients welcome from any county
• Spanish interpretation available. Hours vary. Call to request/confirm that services or other languages are available.
• No bus route
blood pressure, blood sugar, chronic disease, diabetes, education, family medicine, hypertension, referrals